Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
My Mr. He's the best!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
Right now... umm... 1. But, I haven't started my day yet.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
Water... plain water.

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
I agree to be the PTO co-president...

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?
This past Sunday... but it was only showers. We need rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can use water...just plain water to wash your face???? I'm so totally insanely jealous! I have to have two different products plus special moisturizer.

Being a Ladybug must be awesome!