1. I survived Tuesday's 6th grade picnic.
2. The kids had a great time - Great food... great music.... great friends.
3. I survived Wednesday's 8th grade picnic.
4. The kids had an even better time!
5. They played games - volleyball, football, kickball... And they threw water at each other. - It was really hot out there so it was fine.
6. They ate, they danced on the lawn, and they included everyone in the festivities -- even the special needs kids. This group of 8th graders is so kind. It was very sweet to see.
7. Last night was the NJHS induction. #1 had to help induct the 7th graders. He did a great job.
8. Today is a half day.
9. We have dress rehearsal for Cinderella tonight. I might just be able to get to my Jazzercise class this afternoon after I drop them off...
10. Tomorrow is the last day of school. The children are thrilled!!
11. #1 informed me that he NEEDS a new polo shirt and khaki shorts for tomorrow's awards ceremony at school. He also told me that he NEEDS a haircut after school today. :-)
12. Think he wants to make a good impression tomorrow??
13. I think I can manage to squeeze in a hair cut and a quick stop for shorts and a polo.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants