Thursday, June 07, 2007


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. School gets out next Friday.

2. #1 has one more project to finish...

3. Tonight I have to go to the 8th grade dance site and help decorate. The theme is beachy luau. It should be really fun!

4. Tomorrow night LLB and #1 have a Jazz performance at 5:30

5. The Jazz teacher - a teenager - hasn't bothered to reserve the performance venue yet...

6. I'm a little bit - okay a lot annoyed because I didn't want the children to do another performance. Cinderella is next weekend, for crying out loud! Oh - and did I mention that #1's 8th grade dance is tomorrow night at 7???

7. The children also have a band concert during school tomorrow afternoon. That should be fun!

8. LLB has her doctor appointment tomorrow morning.

9. Do you think we have a lot crammed in there for tomorrow? I didn't plan 99% of this -- just so you know.

10. Sunday is the church picnic. I couldn't get the fried chicken, so we are doing burgers and dogs.

11. I'm going to set up the picnic on Saturday evening. I certainly hope it is supposed to be nice on Sunday or we'll be eating inside.

12. Next Tuesday and Wednesday are the kids' school picnics. The girl that is planning the 8th grade dance does both the picnics, too. I'm so glad her kids are in the same grades as my kids.

13. And you thought I was crazy....

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Clearlykels said...

Busy, busy, busy. But I am excited for the picnic. I still don't know what I am going to bring. It will be genius. I swear.

Katherine said...

Wow! Lots of picnics. Have a great weekend.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I'm not sure you have enough to do.

Happy Mama to Three said...

School gets out here next Wednesday. We are so ready though The Princess not so much since she has to go for her summer visit to her dad's. Argh. Anyway. I hope that your many activities are done soon and that you can be off to enjoy summer vacation very soon.

C