Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Hmmm... this is tough... I like so many snack foods... Almonds are healthy, chips are tasty, doritos... Oh, how I love the crunch... Cheese and crackers, shrimp cocktail, once in while popcorn is terrific... I dunno.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name? Zero...

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
Lisa Simpson - she's smart, funny, talented, and strong.

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
Do I shop online? Do bears poo in the woods? Oh my gracious, of course I shop online. I shop at smartbargains, overstock, rugsdirect, landsend, llbean, hannaandersson (although, not so much anymore), there are just too many sites to name.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
That's easy: I think SCHOOL should be OVER!

3 comments:

Clearlykels said...

ha ha-- 0 is how popular your name is. Not just because I have a mental block spelling it or anything. "I would like to amend the minutes to reflect the correct spelling of Ms. Bug's name." Me: Crap-- how do you spell it? :-)

Melli said...

I think you're fixin' to get some dessert here SOON!

Unknown said...

My son just went to the last day of 6th grade, it's over!

Crossing isn't that hard to spend.