Sunday, September 16, 2007

Garage Storage

I love storage. I would love garage storage like this garageguy site has. Check out these storage bins. I will wait... take your time, but don't drool on your keyboard...

I love the little bins. I could find stuff to put into each and every bin. I could put screws, nails, nuts and bolts, picture hangers, hooks, and more into those little beauties. I love the shelves, too... I have all kinds of nifty things I could put on the shelves like spray paint, caulk, or even bug spray... I could definitely fill those shelves given about 20 minutes.

Hey, did you scroll down? Did you see the large bins? OMG I could stuff those full of Christmas lights, exterior decorations and those bazillion candles I put in the windows... How I am coveting these storage units.

You know... I've been thinking... I could put those lovely units into my clothes closet and use them for underwear, socks, and the gazillion other tidbits that end up in my drawers or my closet. Heck, I could put all the sweet little gifts I find while I'm out shopping...

OMG - Did you see the storage trays!! I could stack those in my closet on the top shelf and put the kids' school stuff in them. You know -- all those old papers and sweet trinkets that we need to keep. Those would be perfect for that!!!

Hmmm... I'll definitely have to think about this...
Excellent storage, great colors, not too expensive...
It's not just for the garage anymore!!

No comments: