Saturday, September 22, 2007

Memememeeeee

1. Who was your first prom date?

Chris. It was the senior prom. I told him to get a black tux and he showed up in a baby blue one. I should have run for the hills! I drove. We sat with friends. The boys didn't have any table manners. They kept asking what they were supposed to do with all those forks. There were only 3 at each place setting.... Then, Chris told me he didn't dance. Are you even kidding me? It's a prom. That's what you do. You dance, MORON!!! We left early. Dad drove him home.

2. Who was your first roommate?

Jill freshman year. She was a math/education major. Sweet girl!!

3. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?

I was about 3 - we went to California.

4. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?

Sneak out of my house? You obviously don't know my mother...

5. Whose wedding were you in the first time?

My own. Haven't been in another one yet.

6. What was the first concert you ever went to?

Hewie Louis and the News on Boston Common.

7. First tattoo or piercing?

Got my ears pierced at age 8. That's it. Nothing else. But I went with MommaK to get her tattoo spruced up. That was fun!!

I’m supposed to tag 7 other people, but I’m not gonna. Maybe 7 people will throw themselves under the meme train and tag themselves.

No comments: