Monday, December 15, 2008

Clearly, I was NOT Thinking Clearly

There are days that I worry about myself.

I take pictures for the high school band - we do a formal photo fundraiser. I take pix of the kids, have them processed, pass them out, and give the proceeds to the band. It's simple. It's easy.

I thought that since the ballet lady is having such a tough time of it, that I would do the same thing for her. This past weekend was Nutcracker and the costumes are wonderful.

Some of the parents thought it was a great idea to do the photos. They also didn't tell me who their kids are - like I know these 5 year olds?? Some of the parents didn't want to purchase a package - they wanted a few 4x6s and nothing else... umm, I don't have time for this! And... umm... it's $20 with shipping directly to your house... You get 1 8x10, 2 5x7, 4 4x6 and 8 wallets. Hello?? It's Christmas! It's a FUNDRAISER!!!

So... I took the photos. I think I got all the kids whose parents wanted pictures, but I'm really not sure.

Currently, I'm in the process of attempting to upload the photos. They have failed twice now. Why? I DON'T have ANY idea... grrr. Some of the parents want these pix for Christmas. I'm trying but I'm at the mercy of the internet gods...

Why DO I DO this to myself?
Don't answer that.

Just wish me luck and if you have a T-1 and you live close, can I borrow some band width?

No comments: