Monday, December 15, 2008

The Ultimate Party Meatball

I don't know about you, but I love to throw a party... I just don't like to cook for said party. The the good people over at Mom Central sent me the ingredients to make the Ultimate Party Meatball.

I'm into simple. This recipe - oh, it's simple!!!

1 can of jellied cranberry sauce
1 jar of chili sauce
1 bag of precooked meatballs

Even I can do this!

How to cook: Dump the meatballs in the crockpot. Combine the cranberry and the chili sauce. Pour over meatballs. Cover and cook - I think 4 hours on high should do it. Oh so yummy!

These things are delicious!
I'm making them for our Christmas party this weekend.
If you are coming to the party, you'll have to be early if you want to try them. These meatballs are the kind of munchie that people huddle around and swill down. They are going to go really fast!

Need more quick and easy recipes? Try the Ultimate Party Meatball web site. They have many yummy recipes to choose from...

No comments: