Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

My sister, Nicole, is having a birthday today.
Please go wish her a happy birthday!

Nicole was born in Spain. I was 8 and an only child.
My only worries about having a new baby in the family were:
1. it might be a boy - eeww.
2. if it was a girl, she was going to come out with earrings like all the other Spanish baby girls. I didn't have my ears pierced - and if she came out with them already, that would be really unfair.

Nicole was perfect. She was a girl - what I wished for my whole life - and she didn't come out with earrings. I loved her from the moment I saw her - even if she did have poopy diaper. (just kidding) Heck, I still do.

Nicole is funny, talented, smart - as in genius smart, generous, honest, wonderful person. I'm the lucky one - she's MY sister.

Happy Birthday, Nicole!!

No comments: