Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe that today is the 17th of December!
The school week is almost over and vacation starts Friday afternoon. Yippee! I just sent one last package off to Nicole - it's our snow pants so we can ski and not get wet. In less than a week, I'll be in CO with my sister and I can't wait!

But first, I need to finish up a few things around here.

I have my school's music program today. My handbell kids have to play a couple of tunes. Today is also the teacher appreciation luncheon at the middle school.
Can I cram more into one day?
Well, I could, but fortunately, I don't have to.

I finished my Christmas cards - the ones I wasn't going to do this year - last night. I didn't get the kids' pictures in them, but whatever... I put a note in most of them. You can't have it all! Just know, that if I see you on a regular basis, you won't be getting a card. If I never see you - you'll find a card in your mailbox within the next week or so. And a note to my friend C, who moved from CA to the Carolinas... I can't find your new address - I'm sure it's on this desk somewhere. I need you to email it to me so I can get this card out of here before it, too, is hopelessly lost.

I'm still in the process of uploading ballet pix. I only have 500 to load... It conked out after 134 yesterday. I wonder how many will go today. Unfortunately, they don't load in any order... it's sorta random. Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

Friday is the school's winter fling. We have plenty of parental help signed up- which is nice. Oh, yeah... I have to sell tix to that tomorrow... See, it's all fun and games around here.

I best get my rear in gear - I have to be at school early to help set up for the luncheon.

No comments: