Friday, March 06, 2009

It's Friday...

And my week isn't over yet.
LLB is on the mend - the sinus infection from last week is almost vanquished... Hopefully the zithromax will stay IN her tummy after she takes it tonight. It made a repeat appearance last night and it was not pretty...

We have lessons and parties and band competitions and balls and church and meetings and more.. If you need me to do something - catch me on Monday. If you need me to sit and have a glass of wine with you - call the cell! I can definitely squeeze that in!

I have heard from a friend that my dear friend W is moving on with her life - I'm not sure this is such a good thing. I can only hope and pray that she knows what she is doing. I cannot condone her behavior, but I will always be here if she needs me. I am worried for her girls - hopefully they will come out of this fiasco strong, independent women. (I know their father is doing his best in that area.) Alas, I cannot fix the problems, but I can be her friend - whether she wants me to be or not.

No comments: