Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday...

This weekend I'm off to Ocean City for a handbell festival. Do stop by and say hi if you are there. I'm the one in the blue shirt - that narrowed it down for you, didn't it?

Before I can even contemplate leaving on Friday morning, I've got to get all my ducks in a row around here. LLB has a million things going as does #1. Getting their schedules straight so I can give it to Mr. is top on my priority list. I am still not sure he's going to be able to get it straight in his head! Alas, if he follows the flow chart I'm constructing, he should be just fine... Well, as long as he doesn't deviate from the plan, he will.

I handed off 3 octaves of bells and foam to one of my ringers. She was NOT impressed with the quantity of crap we have to haul out there.

I need to purchase 3 large - okay large as in huge - space bags. Anyone have any idea where I can get them today? or tomorrow? What do I need 'em for? For foam. If I can suck the air out of the foam, we can actually fit people in my car! Imagine that?

No comments: