Friday, March 20, 2009

Fill in the blank

Erase my answers copy and paste the questions and fill in with your answers. It's fun.

1. My ex...I've been married 20 years.
2. Maybe...I should start exercising. Maybe tomorrow.
3. I love... ringing handbells
4. People say that I...am a little nuts.
5. I don't understand... calculus and physics
6. When I wake up in the morning... I can't believe the night has gone so quickly.
7. Life is...what you make it.
8. My past... is pretty boring!
9. I get annoyed... by things that don't work the way they are supposed to.
10. Parties...I'm going to one tonight.
11. I wish... I had enough cash to put the front porch on my house.
12. Dogs... are silly.
13. Cats... are cats.
14. Tomorrow... I am going to a handbell fest.
15. I have low tolerance... for laziness.
16. If I had a million dollars...I'd pay off and renovate the house and I'd invest the rest.
17. I am totally terrified... of losing a child.
18. My husband... is the best!
19. My life... is wonderful!
20. I lost... my mind a while back.

No comments: