Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back to the grind...

I am back to my busy self today...

I have already done some band business and some AGEHR business. I've requested quotes for shirts, updated some history, and even managed to do a little filing. I KNEW you'd be impressed.

I'm volunteering at the high school library this morning. Hopefully the lady at the front door will let me in. Last time she gave me a hard time. No wonder nobody volunteers for the upper grades anymore...

This afternoon I teach my handbell class.

This evening, the kids have swimming. LLB and I will go to dinner with R and HP before we head over to the pool. That's my favorite time of the day. That 30 minutes of chatter and laughter is just the best! #1 swims early, so he'll eat with Mr. after swimming.

I just glanced down at my desk and discovered a few more things I need to get done before I blast out of here for the day. So - enjoy your day and I'll try to catch up with all of you tomorrow.

No comments: