Monday, September 21, 2009

The Mama Test

A dear friend sent me this today:

I was out walking with my 4-year-old daughter. She picked up something off
The ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from
Her and asked her not to do that.

"Why?" my daughter asked.

"Because its been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty,
And probably has germs," I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, "
Mama, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart."

I was thinking quickly and replied, "All moms know this stuff. It's on the
Mama Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mama."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
Pondering this new information.

"Oh.....I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have to be
The dad."

"Exactly," I replied with a big smile on my face.

When you're finished laughing, send this to a Mama.

No comments: