Monday, September 14, 2009

Disney on Ice


If you like Disney and you like ice - Then Disney on Ice is for you!

Disney on Ice - Celebrations is coming to the Patriot Center in Fairfax in October. I don't know about you, but I think some Forced Family Fun is in order.

According to the website: "It's one colossal party on ice with all of your favorite Disney friends!" I did a little research and found that Mickey and Minnie are skating in a winter wonderland. But that's not all! There is a Halloween haunt, an un-birthday party, a grand ball (with princesses??) and more! I think it's time to "get away from it all for a couple of hours". Who better to spend time with than the Disney crew?

My LLB used to figure skate and it's the one thing she really misses from our life in New England (where there is an ice rink on every corner). So - I think we just might make the time to go see this show. One of her coaches used to skate for Disney and we know that the skaters they choose are phenomenal. I'm sure the show will be worth every single penny.

Do you need some Forced Family Fun? Go to the Disney on Ice Show near you. Just click on the link and follow the directions!

See it! Enjoy it!


“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Feld Entertainment. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: