Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ding Dong

I'm back!
We rang our fingers to the bone this weekend!
WOW!! What a great time!!

I have some nifty new exercises to try out with my school kids. They'll either love the challenge of the weave up the table or they'll hate me for it. Personally, I can't wait to try it out with them...

I have some wicked cool new music for my school group as well as my church group. I just need to see how much money is left in the budget. Gotta make sure I can pay for all this stuff I want for them.

I start my school group up tomorrow - I really need to start the Festival music. Some of it they're gonna love a lot... some of it they're gonna love not so much. But, as usually happens, the piece that they hate the most is the one they end up liking the best... I just can't wait to see which one that is...

No comments: