Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?
There's gotta be intelligent life out there somewhere...

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?
Be a handbell choir director again...

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?
Joyce Aldrich - the best English teacher ever.

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
I wouldn't. I happy where I am.

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?
Anything breakfast... A bowl of cereal, scrambled or over easy eggs, waffles, french toast... I like to make it all.


I'm off to Richmond. Wish me luck. The kids are great -- it's the parents I worry about...

Have a great weekend and I'll be back to you all sometime on Sunday with all the juicy tidbits!

3 comments:

MaR said...

Enjoy your weekend, despite the parents :)

Jane said...

Great feast. Hope your weekend in Richmond goes well.
See ya on the flip side.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your main course! Hope you had a great time in Richmond...it can be loads of fun...if you know all the right places.

Blessings to you!