Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thankful For


1. Mr. Bug - He's the sweetest husband - did I mention that he cooks?

2. The children - They work hard, try their best, and are just all around great kids.

3. The Grandbugs - I'm still amazed that they are willing to move here to be with us... then again... it might be the warmer climate and not us. Hmm...

4. Our home - It's warm, cozy, in the middle of nowhere and we love it.

5. Friends - No explanation needed

6. Zebbie and the cats - I may need to rethink this one... they only love us because we feed them... Kidding!!!

7. Our jobs - They allow us all the comforts of home.

8. Our children's teachers - They educate our kids and prepare them for the future...

9. Food - refer to #1

10. Firewood - The fire is crackling. Come on by and have a cup of tea and chat for a while.

11. Medicine - I'm finally starting to get better...

12. My computer - How could I blog or shop without it?

13. All of my blogging friends - It has been so much fun getting to know all of you over the past year. :-)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

MaR said...

That's a very nice list, LB. No TT for me this week and no Thanksgiving either, but I am enjoying reading about everybody's thursday.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Did Mr Bug do the cooking??? Mr Mar is away so I have to cook :(

Anonymous said...

Great list. So many are doing this today, but I just rambled on about other stuff. You are blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!

Norma said...

Glad to hear you're getting better--friends, family and warm fire probably help too, right?

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Renee Nefe said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jane said...

Great list of things to be thankful for. It is great that Mr. Bug cooks...must be nice!
Hope you didn't eat as much as we did for Thanksgiving!