Monday, March 08, 2021

Monday Musings

I’m working on a cape. So far so good. It’s easy. It’s mindless - for the moment. 


I’ve got about 20 rows left and then I start the less mindless part. 

I have an appointment on Friday for my Covid shot. I’m still on the fence about it. I’m not sure I want it - I get sick with the flu shot every time. Besides - How can our illustrious president allow illegal aliens into our country without a test and or a vaccine and yet, I’m basically required to have this foolish vaccine? But if I leave the country, I’ll still need a test to get back home? How does this seem right to anyone? I’m still shaking my head...

The vestry still hasn’t hired our priest. I guess he has another interview with them tonight. Really? We did all that! Don’t they trust us? I’m so done if they don’t hire him or at least offer him the job. If he turns it down, that’s different. That said, the huge disappointment I will feel will be the same. 

Well, I need to start my day. I’ve goofed off long enough. 
See y’all tomorrow. 

No comments: