Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday 13

 It’s that time of the week again when I tell you 13 things that are on my mind. 

1. I got to chat with #1 on the phone this week! He is deployed, so it was a super special treat. 

2. LLB and I are getting our vaccines tomorrow. 

3. I bought a flat of strawberries from the high school FFA. 

4. I forgot how many strawberries are in a flat. 

5. It’s a good thing we like strawberries! 

6. We have a bell rehearsal tonight! Woo! 

7. In less than 8 weeks, our country is a mess. Who voted for this guy? 

8. Cancel culture needs to be cancelled. Just sayin’. 

9. LLB’s roommate has moved on to a big boy job in a new city across the country. 

10. We will miss him. The opportunity is amazing, and we know he will do great things.

11. I'm going to make a call to a tree company to get an estimate on taking down the huge tree by the driveway. 

12. Yay... more firewood.

13. Mini is the best cat ever. I think she might need her own Instagram... LOL! 



No comments: