Thursday, March 04, 2021

Thursday 13....

 Thirteen things I am thinking about this week...

1. Mini - oh how I love this cat! 



2. I will finish the afghan today! I’m working on the border. 

3. I made a cheesy chicken mushroom skillet for lunch today and it was fantastic!

4. We had a bell rehearsal last night.  It was so fun to get back to ringing. 

5. A dear friend brought me some key lime pie M&Ms! I haven’t tried them yet, but I’ll write a review when I do. 

6. My next project is a cape. I started it on Wednesday at Prayer Shawl group. I think it’s going to be fantastic! 

7. I got an appointment for a Covid Vaccine - the Moderna like Mr got. 

8. I’m not sure how I feel about it. 

9. Part of me feels good, but part of me feels like it’s a requirement... I don’t like the government telling me what I can and can’t do... what happened to my body my choice? Oh that’s right... that only applies when it suits them. 

10. I am enjoying the maintenance portion of this eating plan. I love berries - which I get to have for snack every day!

11. LLB’s roommate is off to a big boy job on the west coast. We will all miss him, but it’s time for him to fly.

12. Auntie landed a great job with a software company this week. We are all so excited for her! 

13. Life is good. We heard from #1. He is well. He is off to his next assignment and hopes to be home late this summer. Yellow Rose is doing well... plugging along. We are blessed. 



No comments: