1. Tomorrow I'm off to have lunch with some blogging friends. I'll fill you in then.
2. I have to make 72 pizelles today... It seems we are supposed to be thanking our teachers by feeding them and making them fat. I have to deliver them to school tomorrow. At least these cookies are light!
3. I am finishing up my children's Christmas gift shopping today. It's easy when all they want is electronics. I could wait to see if there will be sales, but I just want it done and out of the way -- AND I don't want to worry about not getting exactly what they want...
4. I have to chaperone the Sadie Hawkins dance tomorrow. I'm hoping for lots of blog fodder!
5. I called DirecTV this morning to change the checking account numbers (because my bank got eaten up by another bank) and they told me that their system that does that is unavailable today. I'll have to do that tomorrow. Technology is supposed to make my life easier... why is this so hard??
6. I am getting ready for the Handbell Festival in a couple of weeks. I have some really super parents helping me this year. One is a Ret. Lt. General. He's into organization. I LOVE this guy!! He's got everything down and will have those kids in line and ready to go!
7. I got a new handbell piece for my kids called Wizards in Winter. It was originally performed by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Here is the video that inspired the handbell piece:
8. If you want to hear the handbell piece, you can go to Here and click the button. It's awesome! My kids absolutely love it!!
9. It's almost time for the children to come down to breakfast... We are having waffles or french toast. Want some? I've got plenty.
10. LLB's private trumpet lessons are going really well. She is going to be playing a solo at the Winter Concert.
11. Both children got a part in the school play. She's in a commercial. He's the Big Bad Wolf. What does this mean? I have no idea.
12. The play is on the same night at the Jazz Revue. Of course it is. So, we will be running from one performance venue to the next. They don't need to eat, do they?
13. If you want to see my cherubs in the Nutcracker, let me know. I can reserve tickets for you...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants