LLB's paper is below this post. If you'd like to read it, drop down and read. If you aren't interested... don't read it.
1. It's winter. It's getting cold. It might snow tonight. That means there might be no school tomorrow! I'm hoping for a snow day - I'm worse than the children!!
2. I am getting cold. I don't like to be cold. Mr. doesn't like my ice cold popcicle toes pressed against his nice warm thighs at night. Hey, I need to protect my toes from frostbite...
3. The children are involved in drama club. It's a terrific thing for them to do.
4. The teacher is out this week. He didn't leave a schedule of the days the kids are meeting.
5. Both children are involved in Leadership Club. It met yesterday until 4:30.
6. LLB's drama group met yesterday as well.
7. She went to Drama. He went to Leadership.
8. We didn't know this because the children weren't allowed to use the phone.
9. Mr. arrived at 4:30 - the scheduled pickup time for those in Leadership.
10. He discovered that LLB was in Drama until 5 and that #1 had gone to Drama to help out.
11. He was impressed that #1 took the initiative and went to help.
12. He was not impressed that he had to wait for 30 min. for the children to finish with Drama.
13. He was definitely not impressed that the children weren't allowed to use the phone. I fixed that issue. According to the Principal - who I love - they can call home during lunch. That works.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants