Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ding Dong...

Yesterday, when I left the house to drive down to my church bell choir rehearsal, I really didn't feel like going. I was tired - okay, totally pooped out. I just wanted to curl up, spend time with my family, and veg. (I never got my nap in yesterday, but I did get a ton of laundry done!)

But, I got in my car and went. When I got there, I dragged myself in.

They started to play and wow! I was rejuvenated! They are excited to be ringing. They ring well! They laugh. They are just the best!

LLB is ringing huge bass bells with a woman, N. They are doing a great job with those heavy things! And the sound... oh the sound is just awesome!

I woke up this morning thinking I might do a cookout for them at the end of the season - that would be in May sometime.

Yup... I'm lovin' this church gig!

No comments: