Sunday, July 13, 2008

I know I don't cook, but...

I have this great appetizer recipe that my friend R found out on the internet this past week. She made it for the scrapbooking thing I went to the other night. If I could have found a way to stand in front of the bowl and eat the stuff with a spoon, I would have... Alas, that would have been totally tacky, so instead I stood in front of the bowl and scooped half of it on to my plate.

I call it Corn Dip, but she called it something else... which I can't remember.
Anyway, it's wicked easy and everyone loves it - And we all know it has to be wicked easy or I can't make it.

Ready?

Corn Dip

1 can white corn - drained
1 can yellow corn - drained
1 can rotel - drained
1 block cream cheese
garlic powder to taste
chili powder to taste - I didn't have any and nobody noticed.

Plop it all in a bowl.
Nuke it for 2 min or until the cheese melts -- or you can bake it at 350 for 30 min. until the cheese melts
Stir it up.
Serve with corn chips. I used Frito Scoops - oh so yummy!

No comments: