Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Last Day

Today is my last day without my sweet LLB. We go to pick her up at camp in the morning and I am definitely ready to have her home - so is everyone else for that matter.

She has spent the week preparing for a performance of Cool in the Furnace - the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who survive the night in a fiery furnace. I wonder what her parts will be. Will she dance? Will she have a solo? Will she play her trumpet? I dunno - but I can't wait to find out!

But, before we get to tomorrow, we have to get through today. We have coffee hour at our church this morning. Mr. made a vegetarian chili that smells divine. Mom made tortellini antipasto and a cucumber salad - both are to die for, but my fave is the cucumber. I made chocolate covered marshmallows - They look and taste great!

I'll catch you all on Tuesday, as tomorrow I am absolutely sure that will be up to my eyeballs in dirty, smelly, stinky camp laundry. Wow, that sure sounds appetizing, doesn't it?

No comments: