Saturday, February 20, 2021

Cooking!

 Cooking has never been a strong suit of mine. My sister, my mother, and my grandmother are and were fantastic cooks. Sure, I have a list of things I can cook for a crowd and feeding 25 or 50 is something I can do with my eyes closed. I’m an organizational wizard - I can plan and execute a party with military precision and have it all cleaned up before I head to bed that night. I can bake - cookies are my thing. Baking is more like chemistry. Cooking is an art form. A little of this and a sprinkle of that is hard for me to wrap my head around. This cooking for 2 - now that’s an enormous challenge! 

Today I made an exceptional meal! Chicken thighs in creamy garlic mushroom sauce over riced cauliflower. Super healthy, low carb, and very tasty! I found the recipe online - which is where I find most of my recipes lately. If you’re interested, it’s here: 

https://www.eatwell101.com/creamy-chicken-thighs-recipe#recipecardo

Tomorrow is another day... what will I make? Hmmm... 🤷‍♀️ I’m thinking I might just go out to lunch instead! 🤣

No comments: