Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Waiting on the snow...

 It’s supposed to snow again. I guess that’s what February is all about - snow! 

As most of you know, I’m a planner. I like to have things in order - with contingency plans - just in case. Flying by the seat of my pants in a snowstorm is not my idea of a good time. It must be my upbringing - mom and dad were children of the depression and they made sure the pantry was well stocked, the wood racks were full, and mittens and boots were ready to go. 

This morning I ran to Wallyworld and the grocery store to pick up the few things we might want to eat if we end up snowed in until next week. I need choices! Tonight we are having meatloaf - the perfect meal for having leftovers! 

I filled the wood carts, the laundry is running, and the dishwasher has been emptied. Once I get the clothes put away, dust the furniture, and vacuum, I’ll be ready to hunker down in front of the fire and crochet the snowy days away. 

As long as we don’t have to go anywhere, I love snow! 



No comments: