Friday, February 19, 2021

Spring is coming....

 Well, on my table it is... 


Yellow Rose is hoping to have her power back and her streets drivable today. She has planned hot meals for every meal for the next week - with hot beverages in between. She is a trooper, that’s for sure! 

We are currently iced in. It’s supposed to warm up a bit this afternoon, so we will go out and try to uncover the driveway. Once the sun comes out, the ice and snow should loosen up a bit.  This is when I wish we had a truck with a plow... 

Today’s lunch will be cauliflower crust pizza. It’s quick, easy, and yummy - the perfect combination! 

I’m still working on the afghan. It is progressing slowly. Ok, slower than I’d like, but it is coming along. If you need me today, I’ll either be outside with a shovel, or in my chair in front of the fire with my crochet hook working away! 

No comments: