Tuesday, February 16, 2021

How I see it....

 My cousin had this on his FB page. He said I could borrow it. 

Well said!

I still love my democrat friends and family but, you see it your way and I see it mine. 

You saw Trump’s arrogance, I saw Trump’s confidence. 

You saw Trump’s nationalism, I saw Trump’s patriotism. 

You heard Trump’s unsophisticated words, I heard Trump’s honesty. 

You saw Trump’s racism, I saw Trump’s words being misconstrued and twisted by the media daily to fit their narrative. 

You saw Trump as a Republican, I saw Trump as a Patriot. 

You saw Trump as a dictator, I saw Trump as a leader. 

You saw Trump as an Authoritarian, I saw Trump as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms. 

You saw Trump as childish, I saw Trump as a fighter, unwilling to cave to lies. 

You saw Trump as an unpolished politician, I saw Trump as a breath of fresh air. 

You believe Trump hates immigrants, I know Trump married an immigrant. 

You saw Trump putting an end to immigration in America, I saw Trump welcoming immigrants to America LEGALLY. 

You saw Trump’s cages at the border, I saw Obama’s cages at the border. 

You saw Trump with a struggling economy, I saw Trump with an amazing economy until Democrats shut it down. 

You saw violence in the streets and called it “Trump’s America”, I saw violence in the streets of Democrat-run cities who refused Trump’s help and who called the violence “Liberal America.” 

You wanted someone more "Presidential", I’m happy we had someone who finally didn’t  just talk the talk but actually walked the walk. 

You and I? We see things very differently. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA! ❤️🇺🇸

Feel free to copy and share, I did.


No comments: