1. The country is headed in the wrong direction! Biden is a nightmare and Harris is scary! But, the left got what they thought they wanted...
2. We have worked hard and found a priest. Now the bishops need to talk. Then the vestry decides yes or no.
3. I finished compiling a packet for the vestry. Today I will photocopy and assemble.
4. I have a bell tree rehearsal today. Let’s see how it goes.
5. I practiced a lot this week, but sometimes I just make mistakes.
6. I need to finish a baby sweater this morning.
7. Mr has an appointment for his second vaccine on March 1. I hope he has no reactions to it.
8. I heard from #1. He is happy, well, and busy.
9. LLB is working hard and having a good week.
10. Laundry is forever.
11. I am ready for spring so I can turn off the wood stove. I’m tired of dusting.
12. It’s almost time to put the Christmas village away. I love having it out.
13. I hope and pray the nation can hold on... it’s going to be a really long 4 years.