Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Eeewwww Factor

I was at a meeting yesterday - Sex Ed Curriculum again.

After the first round of presentations, we were given a 5 min. break to use the restrooms.

I flew in. I was desperate.
There are 3 stalls and 3 sinks.
I was first in and second out.
The first lady washed her hands and left while I was washing mine.
A third lady came out of her stall.
I shifted sinks so she could reach the soap dispenser.
She checked herself in the mirror and left.
She didn't wash her hands.
OMG!!!
This woman has 5 or 6 kids.
She should know better.
So...
There she sat across the table from me in her perfectly pressed Ralph Lauren blouse and lovely navy blue skirt with oh so chic belt. Her hair was perfectly coiffed. Her glasses were funky.

And all I could think was EEEWWW!!!

No comments: