Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

The children are back to school. The sun is finally shining. The water in our creek is on it's way down. Life is getting back to normal.

Zeb is getting a pedicure today. Okay - so he's having his nails clipped. A pedicure sounds so much umm... posher. He is also getting his shots - that should go over really well. He just LOVES shots and all the poking and prodding that goes along with a vet visit. I'll have to give him a really good treat when we get home.

Tomorrow LLB is going to be inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. She is a smart girl who worked hard. I have to make the punch. It seems that the teacher who is in charge of the NJHS likes my ginger ale punch. (Another mom and I made it for last year's induction ceremony when #1 was an 8th grader doing the 7th grade inductions. I'm amazed that he's still talking about that punch!!) I am going to freeze my ginger ale into nifty rings - that's a little "Martha-ish for me - but it's all about presentation, right?

I'm off to get my hair cut. Those of you who know me - don't pass out! I know... ice rings and a hair cut in the same week - it's almost too much to take!

No comments: