Monday, August 04, 2008

Vacation

We are off to the Great White North - AKA: Montreal.

We are going to see family, eat poutine, get our nails done, and take in some sights. The forecast is for rain and cold until Thursday. At least we won't sweat to death like we usually do...

If you know of any sights we should see - indoors - let me know. Last year we did St. Joseph's Oratory and The Redpath Museum. In the past we've seen the Botanical Gardens, the Olympic Stadium, a couple of museums, and St. Catherine Street. We've done the underground shopping, and gone ice skating indoors. We are up for anything that doesn't cost us an arm and a leg.

I've got my camera, my gps, and my toothbrush. I've packed some clothes and I'm ready. We have books on tape for the car and our Nintendos are charged.

I hope to hop on to the internet while we are there, but I'm not counting on doing much more than checking mail. See you all when we return.

Oh - if you happen to drop in - walk the dog, will ya?

No comments: