Tuesday, February 03, 2009

High School MeMe

I've had this thing sitting around unanswered...
I think it's about time...

1. Did you date someone from your high school? No... I was friend, not girl friend, material.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No.

3. Did you car pool to School? No. Dad gave me a ride or I walked - up hill both ways... in the snow...

4. What kind of car did you have? I got to borrow Dad's station wagon if I was lucky.

5. It is Friday night then; where are you? Babysitting next door.

6. It is Friday night now, where are you? If I'm not at a swim meet or a football game, I'm hopefully home.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Front desk at Dr. Soper's office and lifeguard.

9. Were you a party animal? No

10. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band. I was the Band President. :-)

11. Were you a nerd? Yes.

12. Did you get suspended or expelled? No.

13. Can you sing the school song? No, but I can play it.

14. Who was your favorite teacher? Joyce Aldrich - Advanced Grammar and Usage.

15. Where did you sit during lunch? I didn't get a lunch. I took an extra foreign language.

16. When did you graduate? 1982

17. What was your school mascot? Wildcats - Navy blue and white

18. If you could go back and do it again - what would you do? I probably wouldn't change a thing - except maybe my prom date.

19. Did you go to the Prom? Yes. It was a nightmare.

20. Do you still talk to the person you went to the prom with? No. He moved to New Hampshire with his wife and 3 children years ago.

21. Do you still talk to people from your school? A couple.

Just for fun, tell me some of your favorite high school memories or better yet, copy and paste this meme and answer it on YOUR blog!

No comments: