Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Last Week

Of school is here.
It's been really busy, but it's sure been fun!
We've had 2 ballet performances of Sleeping Beauty, 21 people for dinner, been to the high school graduation and sold water for the band, hit a graduation party, and even had time to clean the house - well, not really, but we did get it picked up and vacuumed.

Today I am off to purchase the food for tomorrow's 8th grade picnic. Then we have a friend's 70th birthday party. Yes, I intend to sit and enjoy it.

Tomorrow is the 8th grade picnic. #1 has his meeting with the judge to get his real license in the afternoon. (You drive on a temporary for up to 180 days.) From there we'll meet up with the rest of the family for a quick dinner. Then the kids have their first marching band practice. I can't wait to take pix of LLB and her friends learning their left from their right.

Tuesday might be my day to do laundry and housework unless something better comes my way!

Wednesday is the 8th grade breakfast where the teachers roast the students. I'm not sure if I'm going to go to that, but I'd like to hear what the teachers have to say. I've worked it in years past and it is really quite funny!

Thursday is the big day. LLB leaves 8th grade and becomes a freshman.
She is ready.
Me? I'm ready, too!

No comments: