Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday 9

I stole this from Melli who stole it from Thom...

1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite? Yes. I like them all actually...

2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall? Ummm... no.

3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you? I have my moments.

4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you? I wish. I am a mom... 'nuff said.

5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson? I wouldn't ride either, but a Harley is so much cooler.

6. Do you water ski or ice ski? I can snow ski... really slowly... as in so slowly that nobody will ski with me. As long as they meet me for lunch, I'm happy.

7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated. We tailgate every weekend at polo.

8. What was the last concert that you attended? The Middle School spring concert last week. It was lovely!

9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve eaten? hmm... I like caviar... I like barnacles... Is that exotic enough?

No comments: