Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Clothes On

#1 Son purchased a gift for the family this year. He bought us Dance Dance Revolution. We have been playing almost all day and boy is it fun!! LLB actually ran up and changed into shorts and a t-shirt because she was too hot! LOL!! We got pretty darned good -- at the beginner level...

So we aren't the best dancers around here - except for LLB, but we sure can follow the arrows! I scored a couple of A's and so did the Mr. We have two dance pads, so we can dance together. I think it's actually harder to dance together because you end up sort of following each other and if one person's timing is off, you are both off. We have had more fun!!

If you don't own DDR, go and get it - with the extra dance pad -- it's the best $65 you'll ever spend!!

Ok - I gotta go rest. I'm bushed!!

2 comments:

Just D said...

my Chick loves that game but I've never done it... I keep meaning to buy it for our family but then I forget - It's nice to know it's got your referral! Do the Grambugs play?

Renee Nefe said...

I'll have to check that out...but I'm not sure I want to promote less clothes around DD here...yesterday she was wearing a t-shirt & capri pants while I was freezing in a sweater & jeans. I don't understand why the kid runs so hot.