Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
Nope.

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Raspberry

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Curl up and watch TV while I check my eyelids for leaks.

Main Course
Describe your hands.
My hands are not those of a hand model... I have long fingers that wear only two rings - an engagement ring and a wedding ring. They don't like too much decoration. My nails are short, but not too short. They don't do nail polish. My hands are soft, but not too soft - They are not afraid of hard work. My hands are flexible, and gentle, but firm. They can pinch a cheek, give a high five, send a quick thumbs-up across the room, they can help with homework, give directions, and express many emotions. They get cold very easily and they adore mittens.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick? That's a toughy - I love hazelnuts but I think I'd have to say peanuts because you can afford them, you can make many different things to eat with them, and they taste pretty good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post this morning...I loved your Main Course response...LOL..my hands get cold very easily also.

Hazelnuts are a great choice. I rarely get to eat them, but I love Hazelnut flavored coffees..

Mine is up now too.

Cheers,
Carol