Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. The Grandbugs arrived on Monday.

2. On Tuesday Grambug and I went shopping.

3. The weekend to end all weekends is approaching.

4. We have a Jazz Revue on Friday.

5. #1 Son has a birthday party after the Jazz Revue.

6. Both children have District Band Auditions on Saturday morning - early.

7. Both children have Jazz class at 10:30.

8. Both children have Nutcracker rehearsal on Saturday afternoon

9. Both children have their respective Cotillion Holly Balls on Sunday

10. The next weekend is Nutcracker performances - 3 to be exact.

11. That means that the children have stage rehearsals all week - except Wed.

12. Next Sunday - we are partying!!

13. One more week and we are FREE!!! Free from rehearsals, performances, and the "stuff" that goes with it!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Boy, here you go again!! Lady Bug you are the busiest!! WOW!! I hope that you and your parents are having a great time together...Sandy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how busy are you guys?!

Stay safe!

Jane said...

You are a busy little ladybug! I know you are enjoying have the Grandbugs there.
Thanks for stopping by my T13. I am a little late getting around to everyone. We had a Christmas party tonight.

Just D said...

Breathe...breathe... breathe... and move on!

Anonymous said...

OOoooO!! Busy week sometimes mean fun week! :)

Unknown said...

That hardly leaves any time for exercise!

WendyWings said...

You are a busy bug ( yes it really is me I am back to blogland) came over from Barbaras I heard you were exercising for comments so here you go lol.
BTW I am begging for votes on my blog, I have no shame *grin*

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Lady Bug! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to squeeze in your fitness. By the way. I really like your blog and am not sure you need a new look. But that's me.

Sparky Duck said...

Wow, sounds like a busy week, but at least freedom is something to look forward too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday and great TT list.. have a nice weekend andy may your busy week end with a comforting rest soon :)

Happy Mama to Three said...

It always seems that once I have a handle on everything on my scheulde, 25 important items suddenly Appear. I oh so hope that doesn;t happy