|Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today|
1. The children have a concert today. Grambug is going to come and see it with me.
2. My IKEA purchase is arriving today. I'm so excited. Mr. Bug bought me this for my Christmas/Valentines/Easter/Mothers' Day gift:
3. I can't wait to load it up with my scrapbooking stuff. The kids will love it for projects, too!!
4. Grambug ordered 2 chairs. They are these:
5. Our Open House is on Saturday. I'm NOT ready!
6. My house is a disaster! The laundry pile is enormous. I'm getting it done now thanks to Grambug allowing me to use her washer and dryer. You know... If I had the room and the $$ I'd invest in another washer and dryer... It makes laundry so much faster!
7. LLB needed a gift for her secret santa today. Guess where she left it... Yup - kitchen counter. It's a good thing I'm going to school today, huh?
8. I'm off to Costco tomorrow for food for the party. Any requests?
9. My guinea pig cage desperately needs a cleaning. Poor Pumpernickel is so ready for new bedding that she's flipped her house!
10. I still have to wrap. I still have to wrap many many items...
11. I still have to mail two items. One for my friend Julie and one for Momcat...
12. I have to hang up a couple of items for Grambug. Grandpa Bug hates to hang pictures or anything that might resemble a picture or require a level. I told him that I'd take care of it...
13. My sweet Mr. took my car in for an oil change today. Guess what I forgot under the front seat... my good camera. I certainly hope it is still there...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
I hope you get it all done! Get some little quiches at Costco for open house. Delish! Have fun!!!!!
BAck to Costco again I see. You almost live there dont you MIss Lady Bug!! We go to Sams here a lot so I guess it is about the same thing!! You are a busy bug like always. We are slowed down today. It is going to rain and so it is a little dismal here. Have a Merry christmas with your family..Sandy
All that to do and exercise too! Good luck!
Post a Comment