Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. The children have a concert today. Grambug is going to come and see it with me.

2. My IKEA purchase is arriving today. I'm so excited. Mr. Bug bought me this for my Christmas/Valentines/Easter/Mothers' Day gift:

3. I can't wait to load it up with my scrapbooking stuff. The kids will love it for projects, too!!

4. Grambug ordered 2 chairs. They are these:



5. Our Open House is on Saturday. I'm NOT ready!

6. My house is a disaster! The laundry pile is enormous. I'm getting it done now thanks to Grambug allowing me to use her washer and dryer. You know... If I had the room and the $$ I'd invest in another washer and dryer... It makes laundry so much faster!

7. LLB needed a gift for her secret santa today. Guess where she left it... Yup - kitchen counter. It's a good thing I'm going to school today, huh?

8. I'm off to Costco tomorrow for food for the party. Any requests?

9. My guinea pig cage desperately needs a cleaning. Poor Pumpernickel is so ready for new bedding that she's flipped her house!

10. I still have to wrap. I still have to wrap many many items...

11. I still have to mail two items. One for my friend Julie and one for Momcat...

12. I have to hang up a couple of items for Grambug. Grandpa Bug hates to hang pictures or anything that might resemble a picture or require a level. I told him that I'd take care of it...

13. My sweet Mr. took my car in for an oil change today. Guess what I forgot under the front seat... my good camera. I certainly hope it is still there...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Jane said...

I hope you get it all done! Get some little quiches at Costco for open house. Delish! Have fun!!!!!
Merry Christmas.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

BAck to Costco again I see. You almost live there dont you MIss Lady Bug!! We go to Sams here a lot so I guess it is about the same thing!! You are a busy bug like always. We are slowed down today. It is going to rain and so it is a little dismal here. Have a Merry christmas with your family..Sandy

Unknown said...

All that to do and exercise too! Good luck!