Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday 13

I'm not at home right now, so I dont' have my Thursday 13 Template.
You'll just have to put up with an ordinary list...

13 Things Ladybug is Thinking About Today

1. LLB and I survived her sleepover.

2. I don't know why they call these things sleepovers - they never ever sleep! They should just call them what they are: All Nighters!

3. LLB's friends were very sweet, quiet, and fun. They can all come back.

4. I'm at LLB's ballet rehearsal.

5. I'd rather be home... in front of my TV with an adult beverage in my hand.

6. The A/C isn't really working all that well here... I'm hot and sweaty and sticky.

7. LLB just came in and whispered, "Mom, save me... I want to go home now."

8. I smiled... I'm thinking about it... If they didn't have a performance this weekend I might consider saving her.

9. If she hadn't stayed up all night I might even take her home, but payback is sweet.

10. #1 is at a friend's house for the night. They are off to the movies tomorrow. He was so excited to spend time with his friends without schoolwork hanging over his head.

11. LLB and I went to the pool with HP and his family yesterday afternoon.

12 We had a very nice time and I got a sunburn - just a little one - and now I look almost healthy.

13. Rehearsal is almost over... I can't wait to go home.

No comments: