1. #1 decided he would like to help at the middle school band camp this week. He expected to get to play a little bit, but ended up stacking snacks and watching a door. Today might be better?
2. #1 got his learner's permit yesterday. AAAHHH!!!!! Really... I'm fine... just fine...
3. There was drama at the ballet performance on Saturday night. It deserves a post of it's own, but I don't do stupidity well, so I need to let it sit for a little longer.
4. Today I will be doing laundry to get LLB's clothes all washed so I can pack them for her foray to camp on Sunday.
5. Yesterday after I dropped the children at camp, I headed to Costco to get tires for Mr.'s Civic.
6. Did you know that our civic takes performance tires that need to be special ordered?
7. Now you know. In case you were wondering - we have an EX model with the v-tech engine that gets excellent gas mileage... and needs special tires.
8. On Monday, #1 and I went shopping for some shorts and tops for him. He will be gone for 3 weeks and his regular 5 pair aren't going to make it.
9. I also bought him socks and underwear. Oh my, but he was absolutely thrilled with that purchase...
10. Mr. has had to leave early in the am - 4:30 is mighty early! - and stay later than normal at work this week. We actually had dinner together for the first time this week - it was so nice to catch up with him.
11. We try very hard to have family dinners every night. This week it has proved impossible. Tomorrow we should be able to do it. Everyone will be home and we can wait for Mr. to arrive.
12. #1 will be busy tomorrow morning - he has a job babysitting a neighborhood kid. It's tough to play video games all day! He gets the best jobs!!
13. We will be at polo on Saturday. If you want to sit with us, you know where to find us.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants