Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Meme #2

It's been a busy couple of days around here and today we have no school because we have a whopping inch of snow on the ground. Thus my plans for a little present wrapping, a little cookie making, and a lot of laundry have been postponed. Since I hope to get some of my chores done before I go to bells and then out with the girls, I decided to post this meme I found over at Susan's.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Whatever is easiest at the time. Honestly, it depends on the recipient, the size of the present, and what I have available.
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake - O.
3. When do you put up the tree? If we aren't cooking, Thanksgiving Day -- otherwise the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 6th - Epiphany
5. Do you like eggnog? Ummmm YES!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Snoopy -- and yes, I still have him. He resides in my hope chest.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - 2
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom
9. Easiest person to buy for? LLB
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I ever got a yucky gift.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All of them... I can't choose
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I never stop shopping for Christmas...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn't?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Petitfours
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I prefer clear, but right now we have both clear and color.
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Grinches
23. What I love most about Christmas? Giving -- okay so maybe the shopping runs a close second. I love the hunt for the perfect gift and then I love to see the reaction of the recipient as he/she opens the gift.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this one -- feel free!!

No comments: