Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to the grind...

Well, vacation is over... it's back to work and school for all of us around here. I really could use a few more days.

My cold is still cramping my style. I'm usually up and running full tilt by now. That is not the case today. I'm still in my pajamas and the couch - along with a cup of hot tea - is beckoning. I am hoping to feel more myself tomorrow.

This afternoon, I have to teach my handbell class. I am ready to start planning for Spring. I think we might have to try Colors of the Wind. I will spend part of my morning going through music trying to find pieces that the kids might like. I think I'm going to split my bass line a little differently than I have been doing. I need to challenge a couple of them.

I'm in the process of making a new template. You'll have to deal with this one for a little while.
xo
LBC

No comments: