Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Feast

It has been a while since I did one of these, but that's because I was getting the reminder email on Saturday.

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Alcoholic - A mimosa... yummmm
Non-Alcoholic - Coke with a lemon or seltzer or lemonade or lime sherbet punch

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
OMG! My desk is a disaster! bills/paper work, cables of all sorts, two balls of yarn that the kitten stole from my yarn basket up stairs. There is oh so much more - it's best you can't see it. Angel, my gray kitty, just hopped up and curled up on top of it all. She is settled in for a nice nap.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
9.5 - Everyone fudges something.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I'd bring back Istanbul's original name - Constantinople. I like the name. It just rolls off the tongue. I wouldn't want to have to write it as my return address every day, but that's what rubber stamps are for, right? And, since I don't live there it really doesn't matter, does it?

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Stress - stupid people doing stupid things... people who just don't listen... and not having an infinite supply of cash...
Calm - being with the ones I love (unless they are doing stupid things). Patting my kitty. Listening to music. Having lunch with a friend.

No comments: