Monday, July 02, 2018

It’s HOT!

And we have no upstairs air conditioning...
I requested a service call via email and they called almost instantly to tell me they can’t send someone until Friday afternoon... really? Why, pray tell, do I have a very expensive service plan? In the winter, we can live without the heat pump, and we can and are happy wait for service - as in a few weeks while we waited for our new unit to arrive. But in the summer, I do not like to live without A/C. Yes, it’s a first world problem, but I am older and I do not like to sweat while I sleep. No, I don’t need air conditioning, but I sure do like it, and it’s a creature comfort I intend to not live without.
Let’s hope they can send someone today. The hotter I get, the more miserable I get, the crankier I get. It’s not pretty, and I know it.
I’ll be sitting by the pool sulking until the fixit guy arrives... unless he can’t come today, in which case I’ll be at Honda getting a new inspection sticker for my car... oops!

No comments: