Friday, July 06, 2018

Waiting patiently

Today is a day of waiting.

This morning I waited for the plumber. They arrived bright and early, replaced a bunch of toilet seals, and left in what I consider record time. (I’d still be working on the first one!)

While I was next door, I noticed the door handle was a little wonky. So, Mr and I ran off to get a new one. We considered stopping for a quick lunch out, but decided against it because the HVAC guy is due sometime between 2 and 5 and we did NOT want to be late in case he could be here earlier... Needless to say, we are waiting.

We came home, planted a plant, changed the door knob, had some lunch, cleaned the kitchen, started the laundry, and are currently watching soccer. We did consider a few more chores, but it’s raining, so... we watch the World Cup while we wait.


No comments: