Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Invisibility

My mother used to make us invisible when we picked at each other, picked at our food, or basically irritated the heck out of her.

I hated it - but I was gullible. Nicole, on the other hand, was smart and way braver. She knew they couldn't MAKE you INVISIBLE. She called them on it. She is still the smart one.

I may have to take a page out of Mom's book.
Why?
This is what I've been hearing:

"You love her more than me!"
"How come he gets to sit in the front?"
"You never yell at her!"
"How come you picked him up first?"
"She started it, but I get in trouble. No fair!"
"He/She is the favorite..."
"Mooommmm.... blah blah blah..."

Deliver me!!
What? Are they 2??

I think I might make myself invisible (to them - not to the grownups in my world). Yup, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

When I pick them up from school, I'm going to tell them, "You can't see me. I'm invisible!"
And then, I'm going to be quiet so they can't find me.

No comments: